Learn the Lean fundamentals, techniques needed to make information flow, create better customer experiences and reduce your administrative costs.
The Lean Office program is a 5-day virtually delivered program designed to start you on the path to continuous improvement! Learn how to eliminate backlogs, failure demand (rework) and other inefficiencies while improving customer service and employee satisfaction!
Change your Business Before Someone Else Does…
Productivity has spent the last 40+ years helping organizations change their status quo with the implementation of Lean techniques. We have seen firsthand the benefits Lean brings to an organization like yours, in customer service, HR, accounting, sales and marketing, product and service operations, and more.
Becoming a Lean company will speed your time to market. Lean will also provide increases in capacity, quality and employee satisfaction, eliminate non-value-added activities, and reduce downtime and waste.
The Lean Office program is specifically designed to teach you the fundamental techniques needed to start a Lean effort in your administrative environment. In just 5 days you’ll learn 9 foundational Lean techniques and how they fit together to create a systemic process for identifying and eliminating service inefficiencies and process waste.
Designed for service and administrative managers looking to start a Lean effort in their organization.
- Lean and the Customer Experience
- High Level Process Mapping – SIPOC
- Value Demand and Failure Demand
- Learning to see Waste
Tuesday 11am – 6pm
- Value Stream Mapping for Value Stream Management
Wednesday 11am – 6pm
- Workplace & System Organization: 5S’s, Visual Standards
and Standardized Work for Process Stability
- Visual Flow Management
Thursday 11am – 6pm
- Performance Management – KPI’s, creating dashboards
- Team-Based Problem-Solving and A3
Friday 11am – 6pm
- Week in Review
- Taking it Back Home: Outlining Your Implementation Roadmap
Full curriculum is available in the event brochure.*
Discover how Lean can help:
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by improving quality at the source and reducing lead-time for your customers.
- Systemically and repeatedly identify process inefficiencies so they can be reviewed and eliminated.
- Eliminate back-logs and failure demand – the work created when a task is not carried out correctly the first time.
- Reduce absenteeism and turnover by creating more value-added work.
- Make processes visible so everyone can monitor daily progress to achieve improvement goals.
- Increase process capacity so more value-adding work can be performed with existing resources.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
You will understand how these principles apply to your department and processes and how you can develop your “leadership legacy” through the implementation of these Lean techniques.
Imagine what you could do if you had 65% more capacity…
What is your failure-demand percentage? Failure Demand is the work that is created when a task is not done correctly the first time. And, in most administrative environments, associates are spending as much as 65% of their time working on failure demand… all non-value-added activity.
“I love it, more than [met] my expectations, this will help me to improve my current daily life at work and help to get the company to the next level.” Laura V., – Chief Growth Officer – MITEC
“Excellent course; thorough, applicable and timely.” Ngan L – IT Business Analyst – ADS Inc.
“[The instructor,] Catherine was great. She was insightful, open, helpful, and you can tell she really cares.” Christine D., – VP Operations – ADS Inc.
“[A} very important subject for executives who want to improve the customer experience and operational efficiencies.” “Very positive and engaging, we all truly enjoyed the week, great course.” Craig C., – Vice President Information Technology – ADS Inc.
“Very interactive; easy to understand concepts; great examples. [The instructor,] Catherine was very patient and knowledgeable. She was able to engage the group and make concepts easy to understand.” Faith K., – Administrative Director – OSU Comprehensive Cancer Center
Productivity Inc. is a leading consulting and training firm that helps organizations build new capabilities, save money, and grow. We focus on three progressive strategies: Operational Excellence, Innovation Systems and Leadership Development.
Working together, these strategies provide the means to continually refresh a company’s value proposition while making the organizational changes needed for daily improvement and sustainable growth.
We pioneered the implementation of Lean and TPM methodologies in manufacturing in the late 1970s. Since then, we have extended these methodologies across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, and other service industries.
Today, our time-tested management system, motion™ provides organizations with:
- a uniquely comprehensive approach to implementing Lean across an entire enterprise, incorporating assessment, leadership, and business renewal.
- a robust process for innovation to develop an organization-wide capability to create new forms of value – reliably, predictably, repeatedly.
More than simply a Lean consulting firm, Productivity Inc. can provide you with a variety of methodologies to keep your enterprise in motion™.